Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Playing with heart

Based from Berbatov said: joining MU is a dream come true for him, i found another interesting stories. Manchester City attempted to hijack its crosstown rival's move by making a bid earlier in the day, having agreed to a takeover by United Arab Emirates investors....and what he said is really good to know: "I don't play for the money,'' said Berbatov, "Those who know me - my really close friends - know that I play for enjoyment and to entertain the fans".

Berbatov also said he only wanted to play for "the biggest club in the world.''
"If I want to play for the money, I will accept the Manchester City offer or Chelsea, but the red shirt is a really big thing for me.''

I really don't know if Berbatov say is only rhetoric or not. But, regarding what happen to him before, i think he really mean it about MU. He leaves Tottenham Hotspurs even spurs had not wanted to sell him to United, and he was omitted from the team this season by manager Juande Ramos while he held out for a transfer. Spurs had rejected an earlier bid from United and had been driving a hard bargain with the Red Devils after complaining to the Premier League in July about their "disgraceful'' attempts to tempt away Berbatov.........and after all these matters, he just said: "I went through some very difficult times and it was a long battle, but I always thought it was going to happen and in the end it did,'' Berbatov said. "Now I am here and hopefully I will play my part in the team and we can win lots of trophies as well.''

"This is maybe the last step in my career,'' he said. "I'm in the biggest club in the world and here I can develop in the way I want and the way I always wanted and that's the most important thing for me.........''

I think, Berbatov not only play with his skills, but he really playing with his heart.

Video of Berbatov interview:

Berbatov interview





0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial